Product Management Track
You see everything as an opportunity and love the idea of designing beautiful solutions to solve customer problems. Love technology? Check. You get…or wanna get…user-centric design? Check. Creative thinker? Check. West Cary Group brings the design of customer experiences to the world of marketing, and as a product manager you lead the integration of deeply understanding client problems and the ultimate solution design and delivery across a full set of talented teammates. Sometimes this is through practicing #agilemarketing and delivering data-driven marketing solutions, and sometimes it’s leading innovative thinking and partnering to build cutting edge technology and design prototypes. All of this in an awesome set of buildings as a work environment and even better group of people that just love building beautiful stuff.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be productive independently and in teams
- A passion for learning and general curiosity
- Professional behavior and a positive attitude
- A love for good pizza
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, innovative and driven
- Critical thinkers that challenge the status quo
- Tested time management skills
- Strong skills with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Earned or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering or
- Technology, Communications, or Public Relations
- Prefer college junior or senior or recent graduate
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
I’m in! How do I apply?
Learn more and apply directly on our website: http://www.westcarygroup.com/internships
Applications are reviewed in the order they are received.
About West Cary Group
West Cary Group is an award-winning performance-driven marketing firm that was founded by Moses Foster, who was named the 2015 Mike Hughes Ad Person of the Year by the Advertising Club of Richmond. WCG specializes in merging award-winning creative with rigorous data analysis to create marketing campaigns with truly measurable outcomes.
t: @westcarygroup w: www.westcarygroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.