Art Direction & Graphic Design Track
Are you a visual thinker? Do you have an eye for design and view the world in Pantonespecific hues? Can you bring ideas to life in Adobe Creative Suite? Then you’re just the person we’re looking for. Our art direction and graphic design intern will be an active participant in the creative process – from image selection and layout, to research, conceptual development and project workflow management. Illustrate to us why you stand out.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be productive independently and in teams
- Professional behavior and a positive attitude
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, innovative and driven
- Tested time management skills
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- Earned or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications
- Prefer college junior or senior or recent graduate
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
I’m in! How do I apply?
Learn more and apply directly on our website: http://www.westcarygroup.com/internships
Applications are reviewed in the order they are received.
About West Cary Group
West Cary Group is an award-winning performance-driven marketing firm that was founded by Moses Foster, who was named the 2015 Mike Hughes Ad Person of the Year by the Advertising Club of Richmond. WCG specializes in merging award-winning creative with rigorous data analysis to create marketing campaigns with truly measurable outcomes.
t: @westcarygroup w: www.westcarygroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.