Account Management Track
“Organization” is your middle name and details are your thing. You can manage the heck out of a project and communicate well with others. As our account management intern, you’ll fine-tune your project management skills, learn how to write creative briefs and review concepts, collaborate on marketing and digital strategy, and build on your client communication and presentation skills. We’ll even throw in some analytics for fun. #synergy
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be productive independently and in teams
- Professional behavior and a positive attitude
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, innovative and driven
- Tested time management skills
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- Earned or pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations
- Prefer college junior or senior or recent graduate
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
I’m in! How do I apply?
Learn more and apply directly on our website: http://www.westcarygroup.com/internships
Applications are reviewed in the order they are received.
About West Cary Group
West Cary Group is an award-winning performance-driven marketing firm that was founded by Moses Foster, who was named the 2015 Mike Hughes Ad Person of the Year by the Advertising Club of Richmond. WCG specializes in merging award-winning creative with rigorous data analysis to create marketing campaigns with truly measurable outcomes.
t: @westcarygroup w: www.westcarygroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.