GET IN ON THE ACTION
Apply for an Art & Graphic Design Summer internship at Richmond’s fastest growing ad agency.
Want to know what it’s really like to work in advertising and marketing? West Cary Group offers paid summer internships for college juniors, seniors and recent graduates. You’ll have the opportunity to work for the art and creative development teams.
Our internship will begin July 1, 2015 and will last for approximately eight weeks. While you’ll gain experience across the board, the Art Direction and Graphic Design specialty track overview is below:
Art Direction & Graphic Design Track
- Image/Photography Selection
- Creative Development
- Creative Project Workflow
Candidates should possess the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Self-motivated and innovative
- Strong time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven strength in analysis and creative problem solving
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Public Relations
- Prefer junior, senior or recent graduate
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, e-portfolio or attach samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 12, 2015